Green entrepreneurship is the activity of consciously addressing an environmental/social problem/need through the realization of entrepreneurial ideas with a high level of risk, which has a net positive effect on the natural environment and at the same time is financially sustainable.
Entrepreneur “A person or company who undertakes innovations, finance and business acumen in an effort to transform innovations into economic goods“ (Wikipedia)
• Entrepreneurship: a driving force in an economy
• Entrepreneurs: Contributors to technological innovation and new job growth Green entrepreneur
• Integrates environmental, economic & social axis in core business
• Innovative solutions to the way goods and services are produced & consumed
• Scaling-up of the business model contributes to greening of the economy
A green economy is a balance between economic, social and environmental factors through:
•Preserving natural resources and the ecosystem,
•Sustainable economic growth,
•Encourage private sector investments,
•Making the market work for the poor,
•New sustainable practices: clean production, renewable energy, efficient consumption, reuse and recycling, and organic farming among many others.
Download Full Pdf version or from here: