This tutorial is designed to teach you some the basics of HyperText Markup Language (HTML), with an emphasis on transforming a word-processing document into a simple Web page.
This tutorial will guide you through the following steps:
1. Retrieving the necessary materials from the Web
2. Copying text from a word-processing document and pasting it into an HTML template
3. Marking block elements and validating your work
4. Marking inline elements and validating your work
5. Using Netscape Composer
6. Using Word’s “Save as HTML” feature.
7. Uploading your files to the Web server
Download Full Pdf version or from here