About the Role:
Consider a larger scale. Consider a higher profile. Consider something revolutionary. Join WSP and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts who are all dedicated to learning, sharing, and working on projects that will transform society for all of us.
We are looking for a Construction Manager to join our ongoing project in NEOM.
A typical week would include:
- Act as the owners’ representative on all matters related to construction
- Develop a Construction management plan on behalf of the PMC.
- Review Contactors construction management Plans
- Monitor the construction activities and carry out audits to identify non-compliances, trouble areas and risks in order to mitigate them
- Evaluate construction staff proposed by contractors
- Evaluate construction progress and make recommendations
- Provide direction to planning, scheduling and engineering functions as required
- Prepare letters and instructions on behalf of the client
- Support the contract management teams in reviewing claims and Vos and payment certificates
- Support HSEQ team to ensure that the project is managed properly
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Minimum 10 years’ industry experience in managing and delivering large construction projects
- Demonstrate effective leadership and high commitment in order to achieve goals
- Previous experience in a PMCM (Programme Management, Construction Management) environment
What if we can?
What if we can have a work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP – we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important – be that our families, our friends, or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time, or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first-class medical cover, generous days of annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy – we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture that respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognize the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
Apply via Company Website