Faithful+Gould is one of the world’s leading project and cost management consultancies, working at the cutting edge of the property, transportation, and industrial sectors. We are committed to providing high-quality professional services with cutting-edge expertise by putting a strong emphasis on our employees’ training, development, and advancement. When you join us as a Planning Engineer, you’ll get access to a development programme that will help you achieve all of your career goals.
With many exciting opportunities in Transportation, Nuclear, and Utilities, there has never been a better time to join our Planning and Project Controls team.
- A recognized diploma or degree or be qualified by experience.
- Work Breakdown structure creation.
- Preparation and update of programme.
- Baseline management.
- Critical path analysis.
- Preparation of periodic reports.
- Knowledge of resource loading programmes.
- Progress measurement methodology.
- A working knowledge of risk management and change management, as well as earned value analysis, completion forecasting, and status reporting.
- Experience with utilities or large infrastructure projects in one or more of the industries listed below: rail, aviation, nuclear, water, and highways.
- A flexible approach to be office or site based according to the needs of the business and client.
- Effective client interface skills and experience with the ability to offer both strategic and project advice.
- Good report writing and presentation skills.
- Good IT skills and the ability operate professional planning tools such as Primavera P6.
- Excellent communication skills.
To do well in this role(Planning Engineer) you’ll need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- A confident and professional attitude, as well as excellent communication skills with clients and colleagues alike, are required to ensure clarity in all situations and to effectively influence.
- As an analytical thinker, you’ll be able to demonstrate initiative and creative examples.
- Self-motivated and able to work well on your own initiative.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize.
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships across the wider teams.
- Ability to work well under pressure and a track record of deadlines
Rewards and Benefits:
Faithful+Gould provides a fantastic range of benefits that you can tailor to your specific health, wellbeing, financial, and lifestyle needs. All of the information you require is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week from any device: https://yourrewarduk.snclavalin.com/
This Planning Engineer position may necessarily require security clearance, and employment offers will be contingent on obtaining the appropriate level of clearance. If this is required, it will be discussed with you during the interview. Please do not mention (in conversation) or include details of any current or previously held security clearance when applying for this position.
We are dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive community in which we can all be ourselves, thrive, and develop. We offer a variety of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, and employee networks to support staff from diverse backgrounds to help embed inclusion for all from the start. We value applications from people of all backgrounds, cultures, and abilities as an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply via Company Website