Stantec is looking to hire a Planning Engineer to support on a water infrastructure project.
The Planning Engineer will need to assist the Resident Engineer in reviewing the Contractor’s Programme. The Planner will be required to review the Contractor’s schedule submittals, extension of time requests and other relevant requests. In addition:
– Review resource (manpower and equipment) histogram weekly or monthly as required.
Monitoring the project schedule at all stages:
– Evaluate allocation of resources and provide recommendations to maintain required progress.
– Develop and implement planned versus actual progress charts (histograms/S curves).
-Reports and analyses deviations from plan.
– Track, monitor and forecast progress of all activities and deliverable such as products, engineering documents fabrication status and construction of all discipline.
– Analyze gaps between the planned and actual progress and highlight the areas of concern which required action of the associate task member.
– BS in Civil Engineering or equivalent
– 8-10 years experience in a similar role
– Experience working in the GCC.
– Strong familiarity with project management
– Must be fluent in English both written and spoken with
good capability in oral and written communication skills.
-Extensive knowledge and experience in project planning,
budgeting, cost phasing and control from the project
initiation to close out phases, utilizing computer based
systems (Primavera Project Management ‘P6’ & Primavera
Contract Management ‘Expedition’), within the framework
of an integrated project services function for the effective
management of a wide range of concurrent projects, to
meet the business plan objectives
-Reviewing contractor’s work program submissions
including all narratives and supporting information, and
provides analysis and findings
-Verifying actual progress and comparing actual
performances to original plans
-Monitoring, adjusting and updating the cost plan and
cash flows accordingly and the consolidating of these
results in PMC monthly reports
-Estimating time element of change orders and submits
his analysis to the Engineer and incorporating within the
master schedule after authorization
-Evaluating Contractor’s Extension of Time requests and
preparing recommendations to the Engineer.
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!
Location: United Arab Emirates-Dubai
Apply From HERE