*Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in Engineering / High school diploma
* Must have a university Degree and a total of Eight years’ experience or a high school diploma with a total of twelve years’ experience. As minimum.
* has three (3) years directly relating to supervision of construction activities in the Contract Scope of WORK (e.g.; oil, gas and petrochemical projects, Infrastructure, communication).
* Offshore experience is preferable.
* Saudi Aramco approval Preferable.
* Knowledge in performing internal Audit, related activities for structure, Piping, welding and Offshore activities
*QA/QC Supervisor shall be additionally qualified to CSWIP 3.2.2 (For Offshore Certification / Preferable).
*IRCA certified Auditor course to be preferable.