Are you an expert Construction Supervision professional looking for a new challenge? If yes, APPLY NOW! We are looking for Senior professionals with a strong background in Infrastructure supervision projects in our UAE office.
Who are we:
From climate change to rapid urbanization, our world is a more complex place. Whether it is maximizing space in cities or making wasteland habitable, we deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes for our clients. Our people work collaboratively to create value through built and natural assets that work in harmony with their surroundings – from shopping centers in Shanghai to new rail systems in Doha and reducing air pollution in Los Angeles. Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project, and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets. We are 27,000 people active in over 70 countries that generate €3.4 billion in revenues. Arcadis. Improving quality of life.
Leader of a site supervision project. Provide supervision team management and oversight to ensure all aspects of a project are delivered to meet Contract requirements and Client expectations. Be fully conversant with Arcadis internal project management procedures to control technical and commercial delivery. Act in the capacity of Line Manager for project team as delegated.
- Implement all Arcadis policies, procedures inclusive of health and safety plans and site supervision manual to ensure the health, safety and welfare of self and others.
- Acting in the capacity of The Engineers Representative (where Arcadis are The Engineer)
- Acting as the Client primary point of contact for Arcadis through project delivery.
- Acting as the Contractor primary point of contact through project delivery.
- Administer the Construction Contract (in accordance with delegated authority)
- Issue Contractual letters and maintain contemporary records
- Report and present on progress v/s program
- Issue recommendations on variations and claims. Inc EoT’s
- Lead project progress and Contract / commercial meetings
- Manage project close out procedures
- Manage project time, quality, and cost risk
- Collaborate and coordinate with Client 3rd parties (Cost / Project Managers)
- Be fully conversant with Arcadis Project Management procedures
- Manage Arcadis Services Agreement (in accordance with delegated authority)
- Manage and mentor project team members to ensure satisfactory delivery
- Coordinate with Construction Manager/Project Director for project set up, resource management, internal project close out.
- Prepare project reviews and report on performance
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant professional discipline
- Professional Membership preferred
- 15 years post graduate experience
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in a large infrastructure site supervision project
- Thorough knowledge of Standard Forms of Construction Contracts
- Proficient commercial awareness
- Proficient in writing Contractual correspondence
- Competent at managing large multi-disciplinary engineering teams
- Stakeholder management skills
- Competent user of Microsoft applications
- Must be fluent in the English language and the language of the works Contract (spoken and written)
- Must be able to work proactivley within and manage multi-cultural teams
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must work professionally and in an ethical manner whilst representing Arcadis
What We Offer:
A dynamic and challenging opportunity with an international focus, attention to education and a competitive remuneration package. You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunity for impact and freedom for initiatives. A great working environment where you own your destiny and will be encouraged to forge a successful career.
Apply: Send your CV to email@example.com