Stantec approaches every project as a collaboration because our work has a long-term impact on the communities of our clients. We believe that when smart, passionate, and creative people come together, real opportunities emerge. Our people are at the heart of everything we do; they provide meaning to our work. If you want to be a part of our unwavering team and bring your creativity and determination to every challenge, this is the place for you.
Stantec is currently seeking a Senior Planning Engineer to join our dynamic team and assist with the construction supervision of a large office building complex that will house the client’s administration and operation employees. In Abu Dhabi, this project will include functional and support facility buildings.
Key Tasks and Duties include:
- As required, review the resource (manpower and equipment) histogram on a weekly or monthly basis.
Monitoring the project schedule at all stages:
- Evaluate resource allocation and make recommendations to maintain required progress.
- Create and use planned vs. actual progress charts (histograms/S curves).
-Reports and analyses deviations from plan.
- Track, monitor, and forecast the progress of all activities and deliverables such as products, engineering documents, fabrication status, and all discipline construction.
- Analyze the gaps between planned and actual progress and highlight the areas of concern that required the associate task member’s action.
Senior Planning Engineer – Arabic Speaker (Buildings)
If you have the following qualifications, we would love for you to be a part our diverse team:
- BS in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 15 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience working in the GCC.
- Strong familiarity with project management.
- Must be fluent in English both written and spoken with good capability in oral and written communication skills.
- Construction and site experience a must.
- Experience using P6.
Apply via Company Website