- Works with the financial systems and processes of the company.
- Develops proficiency in the use of the company’s cornerstone systems and provides cost data in formats required for project control.
- Understands financial terminology and is capable of calculating and recognizing the financial impact of various project actions.
- Assists in the analysis and application of financial data to identify key project issues.
- Capable of using drawings and specifications to establish project baseline data
- Increases understanding of accounting principles.
- Assists in the collection of data for trending and forecasting.
- Prepares a cost-benefit analysis of progress trends. Participate in the review and approval of contractor invoices.
- Has an understanding of the earned value methodology.
- Data collection and analysis on manpower, labour hour, and labour cost requirements versus budget constraints.
- Collects and analyses data to track actual costs in relation to funding constraints.
- Tracks purchase orders, subcontract commitments, and expenditures.
- Knowledge of scope control and change management is required.
- Assists in the development of baseline budgets.
- Knowledge of the scheduling process’s concepts and principles.
- Exposure to the concepts and principles of performance management and cost/schedule integration.
- As required, facilitates in the project reporting process.
- Participates in project cost review meetings.
- Collects information for the development of procedures.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become a part of a company that is charting the course for the future. Our global teams are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programmes of our time, addressing today’s major challenges and shaping the built environment for future generations. Through programmes supported by company leadership, we ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility, and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity, and overall employee well-being.
Our core values define who we are, how we act, and what we aspire to, which boils down to working to “make amazing happen” in every neighborhood, community, and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each individual’s potential and will work with you to realize it.
Job Category Program and Project Management
Apply via Company Website