Department: Execution Team
Position: Site Engineer – Fit-Out
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time
Reports To: Project Manager
Amount of Travel Required: 10%
This position will manage, organize, and coordinate all related activities and stakeholders to successfully execute fit-out projects.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Have a passion for Interior Design.
- Meet with clients to determine relevant factors that affect the planning and execution of projects.
- Coordinate execution of design intent into the construction documentation, specifications, and throughout construction administration.
- Manage project timelines, schedules, resources, and project budget.
- Understanding of how buildings are constructed and the ability to create technical documents that succinctly, thoroughly, and accurately describe the work to be done.
- Resolve technical/design issues and provides guidance to team and consultants.
- Participate in team discussions on technical and other project-related issues.
- Prepare and ensure accuracy of technical documents.
- Experience managing multiple aspects of client, team, and project coordination, including full documentation coordination with structural, MEP, lighting, AV, landscape, and civil consultants.
- Provides technical support to Design project team members which may include basic and difficult detailed documents.
- Review detailed shop drawings and construction plans.
- Participates in field observations to monitor the construction process.
- Process submittals/substitution requests during construction and address RFI
- Maintain the project manual and specifications.
- Knowledge of building codes, structures, and materials standards.
- Self-starter in terms of research and follow-through.
- Function as a technical resource.
- Stay current on product development, new materials, code changes and industry trends.
- Conducting self in accordance with professional practice standards.
- Adheres to firm and project goals of excellence in design and execution.
- Coordination of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Coordinates with Consultants
- Performs within constraints of project budgets and schedules.
- Be involved with coordinating contractors, consultants, and vendor assignments
- Responsible for the completion of the execution for the full package and design plans.
- Meet customer’s needs, budget within established project site schedule.
- SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (four-year college or technical school)
- Experience: 5+ years of experience in Fit-Out
- Other Requirements: Experience in the Hospitality industry is a plus.
To Apply: Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the application form in the next tab.