Reading through the endless search results while preparing this post on the position of Planning Engineer and Project Controls Engineer, I came across a company website that showed their urgent need for people to fulfill positions related to project controls in their companies. They were applying to:
- Planning Engineer
- Planning Manager
- Chief Planner
- Project Controller
- Construction Planner
- Principal Planner
- Senior Planner
- Head of Planning
- Project Controls Manager
- Assistant Planner
- Project Planner
Planning Engineer Responsibilities
- Recommend effective scheduling & monitoring tools.
- Understand & comply with the conditions of the tender or contract.
- Set up the WBS (and, where necessary, EPS or OBS)
- Prepare the Baseline Schedule for the project.
- Update the project programme on a weekly basis.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports.
- Highlight the delayed activities.
- Create Cash Flow S-Curve.
- Prepare the extension of time claim
Read the Full Planning Engineer Duties: Planning Engineer Duties & Responsibilities
How to Find a Planning Engineer Job in Australia
1. Get a resume written by a professional agency or consultant.
2. Registering in Job Websites.
3. Get Active on LinkedIn.
4. Apply through the company website.
5. Keep searching and applying for the appropriate vacancies.
Latest Construction Planning Engineer Vacancies in Australia
Following are all the available vacancies for planning engineers in Australia:
- Australia Planning Engineer Jobs-1
- Australia Planning Engineer Jobs-2
- Australia Planning Engineer Jobs-3
- Australia Planning Engineer Jobs-4
- Australia Planning Engineer Jobs-5
- Australia Planning Engineer Jobs-6
- Australia Planning Engineer Jobs-7
- Australia Planning Engineer Jobs-8
- Australia Planning Engineer Jobs-9
- Australia Planning Engineer Jobs-10