If innovation and speed are high on your priority list, it’s time to hire a React Native developer team. React Native developers build mobile apps that can run on iOS and Android platforms using a single codebase, which reduces the cost and time it takes to complete projects. Apps built using React Native have a high level of performance and responsiveness, and code can be reused across different platforms, reducing the amount of code used (and the maintenance that comes with it).
In this article, we’ll show you how to hire React Native app developers for your business, even with a limited budget.
Why hire a React Native developer team?
Most companies hire React Native programmers in order to save time and money on development.
What do React Native developers for hire do?
React Native developers are responsible for designing and developing mobile applications using the React Native framework. They are generally responsible for writing code that follows industry best practices for performance and maintainability. They will implement the app’s user interface and features, utilize native modules to access device features and APIs, and test the app on different devices and platforms.
React Native developers will collaborate with other developers, designers, and stakeholders to deliver a quality end product and will remain involved with troubleshooting and debugging after the project concludes.
React Native developers are often experts in mobile technology and may be involved with maintaining and updating existing apps.
How to hire React Native developer teams for your business
There are a few methods to hire React developers, including:
- Referrals: Ask friends, colleagues, or employees if they know experienced React Native developers. You could encourage more referrals by offering referral bonuses and other incentives tied to successful placements.
- Job boards: Post job boards on sites like LinkedIn, Indeed, and Glassdoor to attract candidates and create a talent pipeline you can mine further down the road. Include specific details about the role, any incentives on offer (including equity), and the skill set required.
- Recruitment agencies: Many companies rely on recruitment agencies to hire React Native app programmers with the right skills and experience. The downside of this approach is that there may be hefty recruitment fees charged. These fees can be as high as 20% of the developer’s annual salary in some instances.
- Freelancing platforms: Sites like Upwork, Freelancer, and Toptal can connect you with freelance developers for hire, but this will require intensive coordination and time.
- Developer communities: When trying to hire developers, it’s always a good idea to participate in online developer communities such as GitHub, Stack Overflow, and Reddit. Tech events and meetups are also great opportunities to network with developers and learn about candidates.
- Offshoring: While there are thousands of React Native developers in the US, there are also large React Native communities in India, China, Ukraine, and Brazil that can be hired at affordable rates.
They should also demonstrate strong problem-solving skills, solid communication and interpersonal skills, and attention to detail. In addition to an in-person or virtual interview, you may want to include technical assessments to gauge their proficiency and knowledge of React Native.
If you need to build mobile apps in a hurry, it’s time to hire React Native developer teams that can use their knowledge of React Native to create flexible, high-performing, and scalable apps.