Primavera P6 Tutorial
Predicting Primavera P6 project management support is one of the crucial factors conditions the project success and forecasting all the complex investments. Thus the situations could interfere with its execution and change the desired flow becoming an international one. Primavera P6 provides advanced planning & forecasting preferably for managing this activity.
Why Primavera P6 Project Management?
Primavera P6 helps organizations to minimize risks identified providing a chance to learn both from the project’s successes and mistakes of each project with perfect planning. So, it is clear for the project managers to predict based on analysis, cost forecasting & previous experiences.
Primavera allows project management regardless of their complexity, coordination between designers, contractors, and beneficiaries. Primavera P6 enables viewing the stages of execution of the ongoing projects and the system cases, project comparison with charts, forecasted project data and facilitating quick and documented decision implementation.
With Primavera P6 user-friendly interface, Primavera P6 provides the best planning & controlling solutions for even the most complex projects. It features a Gantt in case of charts, resources, cost histograms, PERT network charts, and predefined refinery. The project duration filters specific to each field and presets the report formats for providing involving operation downtime with a clear insight on each project.
P6 Primavera’s Project Management Consists of:
- An Enterprise Structure (includes managers at highest levels to individuals at the primary level of an organization. Multiple users can concurrently access the same projects).
- Centralized Resource Management
- Integrated Risk Management
- Threshold Management
- Issue Management
- Tracking feature to enable dynamic cross-project roll-ups of earned value, cost, and schedule
- Report Wizard
Learn to use Primavera P6 to manage mid-size & large-scale projects successfully & efficiently. In this Primavera P6 tutorial course, we will show the Primavera P6 user interface and shows how to plan projects, including how to create filters, layouts & baselines, and how to print reports. He demonstrates how to create and assign roles & resources, update an un-resourced project, control projects with resources and costs, set up a database, and administer the database.
Primavera P6 Course Learning Objectives:
- This Primavera P6 Tutorial shows Configuring preferences
- This Primavera P6 Tutorial shows how to Create an enterprise project structure (EPS)
- This Primavera P6 Tutorial shows how to Create a project with activities
- This Primavera P6 Tutorial shows how to Maintain calendars
- This Primavera P6 Tutorial shows how to Create a work breakdown structure (WBS)
- This Primavera P6 Tutorial shows how to Create and formatting a schedule
- This Primavera P6 Tutorial shows how to Format Gantt charts
- This Primavera P6 Tutorial shows how to Add constraints
- This Primavera P6 Tutorial shows Setting a baseline
- This Primavera P6 Tutorial shows how to Assign resources
- This Primavera P6 Tutorial shows how to Handle expenses
- This Primavera P6 Tutorial shows how to Print reports
- This Primavera P6 Tutorial shows how to Import & export projects