Planning & Scheduling Professional (PSP)
A PSP is a skilled planning &scheduling professional with advanced experience in project planning & developing, monitoring, updating, forecasting & analyzing integrated project schedules. The PSP certification leads the planning ^scheduling process within the AACE International Total Cost Management (TCM) framework. The PSP certification is able to communicate effectively with all project stakeholders, both internal and external.
- 8 years of industry related experience or 4 years industry related experience + 4-year industry related college degree
- Adherence to AACE’s Canons of Ethics
Recommended Study Materials
PSP Exam Structure
- 5 hours max
- 119 simple, multiple choice and compound, scenario questions
- memo (writing an assignment with a given scenario & instructions for writing a response in an onscreen text box)
- Closed Book
- A calculator permitted (not provided by the testing center)
Watch PSP Certification Exam Introduction Video
Professional Level Examination Investment
AACE membership is not required for the certification, members receive the benefit of reduced examination fees.
- US$500 for members
- US$625 for non-members
- US$250 resit fee (member and non-members)
All fees are due upon submission of an application & are non-refundable. The fee includes our eligibility documentation review & computer-based testing (CBT) fee.
Download PSP Materials