1.Add the interactive behavior to the web pages:
- Hide or show information with the click of a button.
- Change the color of the button when the mouse hovers.
- Slide through the carousel of images on the web page.
- Zooming in or out of an image.
- Display a countdown or timer on a web page.
- Show 2D / 3D animations.
- Showing dropdown menu.
2.Build the servers and deploying the applications:
3.Creating the Mobile and Web Apps:
To run the code of JS you need a text editor to write your code and a web browser to display the code output. You can use any text editor that suits your taste, such as Visual Studio Code, Atom, Excellent, Notepad ++, or any other one you are comfortable with. You can use any web browser, including Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, etc.
- Easy to learn.
- Quick feedback to visitors: The user doesn’t have to wait for a page to reload to see if they forgot to enter something.
- Low server traffic / interaction: You can verify users input before sending it to the server. It saves the traffic of the server that means less load on the server.
- Increased Interactivity: Provides an interface that reacts to users in such a way that when a button is clicked a loading animation will show up on the button until the function is added, or a button changes its color when moves the mouse pointer over the button.