The Quick Answer for Plural of Analysis:
The plural of analysis is analyses
When to Use Analysis?
Analysis is the word’s singular form, meaning that it refers to a single study, examination, report, etc.
- His analysis is in many ways highly persuasive
- I agree with his analysis of the situation.
- To illustrate my point of view I have done a comparative analysis.
When to Use Analyses?
Analyses is plural for analysis, the meaning refers to multiple studies, reports, examinations, etc.
- The three analyses are combined in a matrix as shown in the Table.
- The analyses covered a variety of diagnostic groups, age groups, and periods.